Many men strive to change the size of manhood. Plastic surgery can help solve this problem. Penis enlargement surgery can be performed in several ways. Each of the techniques has a number of characteristics. Different results are obtained depending on the chosen surgical option. Therefore, it is worthwhile to examine how each procedure is, and only then contact a medical institution.
Male dignity augmentation surgery is performed in various ways. In this case, the method of affecting the penis depends directly on the technology chosen. In any case, an increase in strength is noticed after the procedure, and the organ acquires impressive dimensions.
The most popular type of plastic surgery is ligamentotomy. The first such operation was performed in 1990 by Chinese researchers. In the future, the technique was improved and gained popularity all over the world. Thickening of the penis and changing its length is performed by dissecting the ligaments that form anatomically and are designed to hold the organ inside the body.
The intervention is performed under local or general anesthesia. The duration of the procedure is not more than one hour. It takes about a month to recover. During this period, a man is recommended to wear an estender to achieve maximum results. At the same time, the penis becomes 3-5 cm longer, and problems with potency are not observed in the future.
It is quite difficult to say unequivocally how much a penis enlargement surgery costs. To a large extent, the price depends on the chosen medical institution and the qualifications of the specialist. The procedure is considered one of the most affordable.
Surgical enlargement of the penis allows you to change the organ in volume. The operation takes place according to the following schedule:
- Adipose tissue is taken from the abdomen or thighs with a special needle.
- The resulting material is cleaned. A fat-free substance is extracted from it.
- By performing injections, the prepared material is introduced into the phallus. If you follow all the rules, the penis will increase evenly.
The biggest advantage of the technique is its safety. This is a minimally invasive operation, after which an immediate effect is noted. You can immediately notice the difference between the organ before and after the procedure. The recovery period is short.
Often the substance begins to dissolve over time and the procedure must be repeated. Given how much penis enlargement surgery costs, many men consider it irrational. The price of the service is quite high.
Phalloplasty is required, which involves the insertion of a prosthesis if there are erection problems. Among the medical indications for performing this procedure, congenital anomalies in the genitals are also distinguished.
A man undergoing penis enlargement surgery can be implanted with one-part, as well as two-part and three-part prostheses.
The constructions are rigid (elastic) and hydraulic. The price of the first option is less. The directed force exerted by a rigid prosthesis leads to the appearance of an erection. At the same time, a permanent half-traveled condition often causes discomfort.
Hydraulic implants are more advanced. When introduced, the organ can be in a calm and upright position. With its help, it is possible to increase the length of the penis and give the phallus the correct shape.
The implantation of the prosthesis is performed under general anesthesia. The procedure takes about a couple of hours. There is no risk of the penis returning to its original size in the postoperative period. Despite this, the method has several disadvantages:
- rejection of the prosthesis is possible;
- fibrosis is not excluded;
- sometimes there is a decrease in the length of the organ by 1-2 centimeters.
Microsurgical muscle transplantation
Surgical penis enlargement is performed by transplanting a flap of skin and adipose tissue. The material for the surgical procedure is taken from the buttocks area. The oily skin is sewn around the trunk. The size of the phallus thus increases by 3-4 centimeters.
This surgical method of correcting an organ is quite complicated. The man is under full anesthesia for more than three hours. The recovery period is painful and long. In addition, the cost of the service is high. Therefore, this technique is rarely used.
Indications and contraindications
With the help of surgery, it is only allowed to enlarge the penis in the absence of contraindications. The procedure is not performed in the following cases:
- venereal diseases;
- severe hypertension;
- violation of the blood coagulation process
- pathology of the nervous system;
- mental disorders;
- disorders of the cardiovascular system;
- purulent-inflammatory processes in the genitourinary system.
Among the indications for surgery are the following:
- reduced strength or complete absence;
- congenital anomalies in organ development;
- deformation and curvature of the penis due to injury and disease;
- hypertrophy of hollow bodies and cartilage tissue in the phallus;
- the man is convinced that his penis is too small.
If there is no medical indication for surgery, find out about the possible risks and only then make a final decision.
Regardless of the method used for surgical enlargement of the penis, a man must follow a number of recommendations after the operation:
- Exclude sex for a month. In the case of microsurgical muscle transplantation and egg prosthetics, it will take a little longer without sex. It is imperative that all micro-injuries heal.
- Take painkillers and antibiotics as prescribed by your doctor.
- Treat the organ regularly with antiseptics.
- Choose free underwear that does not hinder your movements. It must be made of natural fabrics.
- Observe the basic rules of intimate hygiene.
Typically, the rehabilitation period lasts about a month. The timing can be shifted up and down depending on which intervention method was chosen.
If the organ augmentation was not performed by falloprosthetics, but by other methods, it is recommended for a man to systematically use an extender to consolidate the result.
Any surgical procedure, including those aimed at correcting manhood, can lead to the development of complications. As a rule, they are extremely rare. Most often, their occurrence is due to the unprofessionalism of the surgeon.
The following unwanted consequences may occur:
- decreased sensitivity of the phallus;
- scarring of tissues;
- penetration of infection;
- a decrease in the length of the phallus due to accumulation of incised tissue to the pelvic floor
- painful sensations manifested during urination and in a state of erection;
- discomfort during intimacy.
Such changes appear within a year after surgery. In this case, seek the help of a specialist. Repeated surgeries are often required.
There are several methods to increase male dignity using plastic. The organ after such procedures becomes longer and wider. In the future, a man must adhere to the doctor's recommendations to avoid developing complications. After just one month, it will already be possible to start the sex life again and get a more vivid impression of it.